Hi cascus peeps
I've not posted here on cascus before but I do check it out now and then ever since Josh showed it to me. diggin the work people are posting.
I want to let you all know about an art, music, and writing collective I started recently called No Horse Town. It works on a seasonal basis, in that every two weeks for a three month season, one visual artist, one poet, one prose writer, and one musician or band debuts a new piece. Then, at the end of the season, it's goodbye to those four and hello four new contributors. We're in the middle of the inaugural season, Summer 2010, and I invite one and all to head over to www.nohorsetown.com to check it out. I see that someone posted about being a part of the Recession Art thing; the Summer 2010 visual artist at No Horse Town, Emily Francois, was also featured in a Recession Art exhibit. Another point of interest is that we are having an showcase event with Emily's art hanging, poetry and prose reading, and live music at the Bowery Poetry Club in NYC on Saturday September 4th at 2pm. Anyway, and I guess this is the primary reason I'm posting this now, we are now accepting submissions for the Autumn 2010 season. Check out the site to get a feel for us, and if you're interested, please send a sample image or a link to your work to submissions@nohorsetown.com . The sooner the submission the higher the chance of being selected :)
Keep up the great work, I like the art on here and I'm glad to see people are still being creative
best,
Zac Meyer
zac@nohorsetown.com
No comments:
Post a Comment