Like I said that night way back when, I think this plaster piece looks like it grew naturally into the way it is, makes me want to see it breath and touch it. An amazing transformation of plaster, I think.
I like the avenue you're going down with these other pieces, actively commenting on the process of creation and growth or decay. THE BREAD BOX. My god, I love it.
4 comments:
WHERE MY FACE?
gotta upload dat--- its a good prosthetic
eva eva eva lives
keep it up E.S.!!! i like it.
Like I said that night way back when, I think this plaster piece looks like it grew naturally into the way it is, makes me want to see it breath and touch it. An amazing transformation of plaster, I think.
I like the avenue you're going down with these other pieces, actively commenting on the process of creation and growth or decay. THE BREAD BOX. My god, I love it.
keep it up,
Angus
Post a Comment