Saturday, April 3, 2010

Feather Chair




Hello everybody! I haven't been here in a long time! I just made a chair and I wanted to show it to you. It's a regular chair covered in masking tape.




Keep up the good work.
-M

4 comments:

Travis said...

as do i. it looks like a martian bird.

Rod! said...

sticky!

claire said...

ah how pleasing. yayoi kusama... you know her? how does it feel to sit on? does it ruin its fluffiness?
do you have a closer relationship with god after spending all that time folding masking tape?

Jack Fox said...

I didn't know her, but it would be awesome to put the chair in front of a tape wall.

Can't sit on it, in fact, people did, and it flattened right now. The tape isn't folded, it's just ripped into short pieces and stuck on in an alternating pattern.

God?