Friday, August 21, 2009

River Side Experts explain the dangers of drunk swimming

Cara and Claire: World Experts on Everything
Watch the Video

9 comments:

Hunter said...

"dangerous currents are really serious"

you guys are already on the news? I guess I expected nothing less.

ok now go get on gmail chat right now, I'm bored

Travis said...

yeah. you guys have been there for what? two days? three? and you are already experts on life in austin. you impress me always.

"we looked it up online and discovered that you couldn't really swim in it."

way to use technology like good Wesleyan art students.

love.

miss you so much.

hope texas is sweet.

anna w said...

"Lake Visitor"

I love everything about this

Jack Fox said...

Cara didn't look it up online. They did what real Wesleyan art students do. They speculated. Turns out, they were right. Now Claire, can you please explain string theory to me?

Ted said...

DANGEROUS CURRENTS ARE PRETTY SERIOUS

Anonymous said...

iawtc.

silvie deutsch said...

amazing guys amazing

claire your dreads are still in my trash amongst used condoms, rotting, missing

Hunter said...

not sure how I feel about that coupling, silvie.

Rod! said...

TV!TV!TV!