Wednesday, December 15, 2010

seeking submissions

Hi all!

I'm writing to solicit submissions to a collective/ezine I launched in June called No Horse Town. Check it out at nohorsetown.com
We're looking for an artist to feature from Dec 21st to March 21st.
It entails you posting a new work (or not-so-new if you find you're in a time crunch) every two weeks for three months; this comes out to be 7 pieces. Then we do a showcase at the end of the season at an NYC venue where your work would be on display. So far it's been pretty awesome and we've gotten a bit of press, nothing crazy. A nice way to get some new fans of your work, be part of a creative collective, and get somebody to write and distribute press releases for you.
Hit me up with a link to a sample of your work at submissions@nohorsetown.com
The sooner the better, admittedly I shoulda posted this like a month ago, since the winter cycle starts next Tuesday...

Best,

Zac Meyer

No comments: