I'm not sure if you would like these at all, but I thought that you might enjoy looking at them. I can't actually give you a link for the work, but on this page, you should click on "Collaborative paintings with John Russell"
Katie it is a full painting, and thanks! Silvie im on the east coast right now, back in the bay mid-January...maybe catch you? Kate those are funny/fun and remind me a lot of the work of a professor I had: http://keithboadwee.com/section/85708.html
alex! i love your teacher's work! well, i would say i love the figures; seems like a good guy for you to study with. are you making work in other media in addition to painting?
7 comments:
is the last one a detail or a full painting? i like it
so beautiful alex! you've grown so much but maintained yr style, its really cool.
lets hang this winter?
i'll be in da bay
Hi Alex,
I'm not sure if you would like these at all, but I thought that you might enjoy looking at them. I can't actually give you a link for the work, but on this page, you should click on "Collaborative paintings with John Russell"
http://fabienne.audeoud.perso.neuf.fr/paintlist.html
Good work!
Kate
Katie it is a full painting, and thanks! Silvie im on the east coast right now, back in the bay mid-January...maybe catch you? Kate those are funny/fun and remind me a lot of the work of a professor I had: http://keithboadwee.com/section/85708.html
<333333
alex! i love your teacher's work! well, i would say i love the figures; seems like a good guy for you to study with. are you making work in other media in addition to painting?
kate!
aieeaiee I'm excited about these! esp that middle one. deeelishious horray fr paint!
did you get that music I sent you? its good studio music ;)
Post a Comment