Some of you might already know that the bands Duchampion and The Shade just did a little tour of the northeast this past week. They were victorious, to be sure. Before they left, I designed a CD jacket with Josh Koenig. He and Hunter had been talking, and I went off of what they had been thinking about to make the owl image as large as possible on the relatively small CD size. I ended up making laser cut jackets out of card stock with their names cut onto the back flap. Then burned a wood block with LASERS to print onto them horizontally, wrapping the wrings around the edges rather than try and fit it into the 5" x 5" square. Also, made 10 with the Owl etched directly onto the jackets. Limited edition, yo. Just thought I might share part of what I've been distracting myself from my thesis with






No comments:
Post a Comment