Yes, I had a dream I'm adopted. Someone let me know what that means.
In bigger news, in one hour I'm hopping in a car, heading to Maine, and then not hopping in a car again for 4 months as I bike down the East coast, then across the Southwest to California.
Come join me for a stretch.
I also drew a series of angry appliances while in a sleep study that I did to make some money (staying up for 30 hours in dim light, sitting in bed, unable to even curl your legs up, is very hard). I've been meaning to scan/upload them, but never got around to it, so it will have to wait.
Adieu.
-Matthew Fox Larkin
2 comments:
I'm preparing myself. want to make a detour through mexico?
got a job, and some gigs, and a bike with a touring frame.
talk soon
c
claire you got a touring frame?!!?!
also, i'd love to see some of these angry appliance drawings.
Post a Comment